Sales terms and conditions: last updated 7 May 2022
Before making the purchase, the Customer declares to have carefully read and accepted the following general terms and conditions; for questions relating to the terms and conditions, please send an e‑mail to our customer care:
These Terms and Conditions govern the offer and sale of assets (as defined below) on the site:
The service is offered by Coop Itinera Progetti e Ricerche, based in Livorno Via Borra 35, cod. Tax and VAT number 01170260499 registered in the Livorno Company Register with n. registration number 01170260499, REA LI number ‑103766, tel. 0586 894 563, pec. email@example.com
Subject of these General Conditions
These General Conditions govern the general rules of the Services offered by the Operator to Customers, including through the Website.
Il Gestore è l’unico titolare del Sito e quindi tramite esso il Cliente stringe un rapporto di prestazione di servizi esclusivamente con il gestore stesso, salva diversa indicazione nelle presenti Condizioni Generali.
The Customer accepts these General Conditions when he requests one of the Services through the Booking Form.
The Customer is requested to read these General Conditions before registering and / or before carrying out any operation, to print them and to keep them.
Online booking procedures
To conclude the Purchase Agreement for a Product through the website, the Customer must select the Product and complete the online Order Form in all its parts, which must be considered as a contractual proposal.
The payment of the entrance tickets can be made by bank transfer or by PayPal / credit card (payment is made through the secure payment service offered by PayPal). The Mines Museum therefore never has access to and does not store the data of the credit card used by the Customer for the payment of the Tickets. Any refunds will be issued by bank transfer or PayPal depending on the payment method used by the customer: that is, the refund amount will be credited to the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction.
Methods of delivery of the Admission Tickets
The Tickets are delivered to the Customer in e‑Mail format (Order Confirmation Email) and must be presented by the Ticket Holder in paper or digital format.
Right of withdrawal
Given the nature of the Service, there is no right of withdrawal for the Customer. For everything concerning the Cancellation policy, please refer to the “Cancellation Policy” point below.
It is possible for the Customer to proceed with the cancellation of the booked visit in the following ways and terms:
- If the cancellation is made up to 48 hours before the scheduled date of the visit, no penalty will be applied and the amount paid will be fully refunded by the Manager;
- If the cancellation is made up to 24 hours before the scheduled date of the visit, an amount equal to 50% of the total amount will be retained by the Manager;
- In case of cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to the tour, or in case of no-show, the Manager will retain the full amount.
- In case of bad weather, the visit may be postponed or canceled and the Manager will make a full refund of the amount paid.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Manager reserves the right to cancel visits, giving adequate notice to the Customer, in all cases in which there are issues relating to the safety of visitors, unforeseeable circumstances and / or force majeure not dependent on the Manager, and for which the Manager is unable to provide the requested Service for reasons not attributable to him.
The Manager is not responsible for:
- for any damage resulting from the use of the Services by the Customer in a manner different from the provisions of the Contract and / or from the additional instructions provided;
- for any damage resulting from the suspension of the Services;
- for the failure or incorrect functioning of the Services on specific platforms that are not compatible or for which correct functioning is not guaranteed;
- for any damage deriving from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure or from events dependent on the fact of third parties or in any case not attributable to the Manager.
- for personal injury, illness, property damage or any other loss (direct or indirect) or for any expenses incurred by the Client in connection with the service unless such loss is due to gross negligence or gross default of the Manager.
- for any failures or delays in the performance of its obligations, which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its reasonable control. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, such circumstances are considered: outbreak of hostilities, riots, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, revolutions, acts of any government or authority (including but not limited to the refusal or revocation of any license or authorization) , fire, flood, epidemic, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, disruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the accommodation providers, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, blocks.
Changes to these General Conditions
The Manager reserves the right to change the content of these General Conditions: the relationship will be governed by the text of the General Conditions published on the Website of the Manager at the time of sending the request for use of the Services by the Customer. Updates will be indicated in the header of the text with the date of the last update. The Customer is therefore invited to expressly read the text of these General Conditions always before sending the request to use the Services.
Treatment of personal data (Privacy)
Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Competent Court
The General Conditions and the Services described therein are governed exclusively by Italian law, by the Community rules of the European Union and by the International Conventions that have effect and are recognized in the Italian Republic. All the Services and information contained on the Site are provided in Italian, without prejudice to the possibility of providing for the use of other languages.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, for any dispute concerning the interpretation, execution and termination of these General Conditions and the resulting relationship, in accordance with the applicable legislation, the Italian Judicial Authority has exclusive jurisdiction and the Court of Livorno is exclusively competent. Any exclusive and mandatory jurisdictions and competences provided for by sector legislation remain unaffected.